Thursday 28 April 2011

yippeeeeeee another royal wedding!!!!

Ok ok so who's excited about tomorrows upcoming royal nuptials????? well, not me for one, thats for bleeding sure. I only say this because we have been totally saturated with this caper now for almost a year and I, for one, am at saturation point with it!!!!

And that's another thing - I fucking HATE Liverpool council - I have emailed them before with regard to the state of the parks around my area and they have done little - neigh NOTHING - to alleviate the situation. So today as I'm walking the dog I entered the second park (a nice, quiet tidy park) only to find Waterloo In Bloom tents erected. Pissed me off royally because the bloke came up to me and asked my opinion. I asked him why he wasn't in the other park (adjacent to the park they were in) and he said - and I quote - "Because it isn't tidy enough"! For Fucks Sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why, also, is it that you cant go ANYWHERE in Liverpool without treading in fucking dog shit!!!!!!!! I moved from Devon and we sooooooooooooooo rarely had this problem - the skank hos that live up here are ignorant fucking pratts and I hope that one day a  child of theirs falls into a pile of their dogs shit and suffers horrendously from whatever disease dog shit causes. Unfortunately it will probably be the child of somebody pleasant that this happens to. And guess what - the council will do fuck all about it!

Anyway, I've had me rant now. Love you all and sorry for totally depressing you lol.

Until next time

byesey bye byes

No comments:

Post a Comment