Monday 2 May 2011

boo

well, here we are again, start of a new week - sans Ted Lowe, Henry Cooper and Bin Laden - God rest most of their souls - and I've just been in the garden playing with our new chimenea - trying in vain to keep a fire going but the wind seems to have other plans.

Yes - again - it's been too long since I scribed to this site, but I been busy learning how to "Tweet" - I only have three followers so far but I'm hoping to build on that soon!!!

Anyway I'm off for a run in a moment and stuff while the Great Green One wallpapers the lounge - I did offer to help but I think her suspicions of my being shite at the task - and the fact she is too polite to say thus - has rendered me redundant from such chore!!!

Anyway talk soon I hope - tata!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment