Saturday 7 May 2011

well i tell you!!!

Yes, yes, I know, been too long writing again aint I? Well, to be honest with you, ebay and paypal have pissed me off today so I need a rant. But not at you lot, cos you're all too nice to rant at! And OMG I haven't been for my run for four days now - and probably won't get very far tomorrow if the weather is as bad as they reckon it's gonna be!

Well, we went to a new pet shop and bought three fish - and guess what - one died! FFS what are we doing wrong? I don't dare say we still got two that are healthy - don't wana tempt providence now, do we? And my Twitter account now has four followers, so if any of you want to come and follow me my name's strongquietguy (talk about shameless advertising!!)

Well, I'll let you all get on for now cos I'm off to do the dishes (sausage, mash tomatos and eggs thanks for asking) (fat bastard ain't I lmao)?

So until next time

Cheerybyetatas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment