Wednesday 20 April 2011

well bugger me!

Hello people! How the hangment are you all? Well the Great Green One and I went to the cinema tonight to see Scre4m (yes, it's actually Scream 4 but that is how it is titled) and as films of its genre go it wasnt that bad I guess. The usual slash and guts tripe, but for a few squid it was an evening out!!!

And omg what marvellous weather we're having at the moment!! Been walking dog, as usual, done a little shopping today (bought some trainer socks which the Great Green One suggested - against my better nature). I've yet to try them, however I need new trainers anyway. Will give them a go some time and let you know how I get on with them. I am of the old school, you see, I prefer ankle socks etc and psychologically will be thinking I have to keep pulling the buggers up!!!

Apprehended a ne'er'do'well in Iceland yesterday - that was fun! He was running out the door with some stolen goodies so I stuck out me foot and tripped the bleeder over!!!! I laughed about it later, but it couldhave been silly really, but hey ho!!!

Anyway, I'm off back to my bottle of Rose wine and a cuddle with the Great Green One and will talk to you all again on anothe occasion.

Until next time

Take care folks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment