Sunday 24 April 2011

here we go here we go - oh there we went!

wahay!!! im getting good at this Twitter caper - I've just done my second post - or Tweet as I believe it's called. Anyway, it's a glorious day here in Liverpool land and it's also Easter Sunday so to all you religious types happy re-incarnation day!!! And to all us atheists - happy chocolate day!!!!

Just been jogging and yes, you guessed it, more dog shit on ones shoe!!! Honestly, the people round here should be put down and their dogs given nappies!!!

Going pub again tonight for sum more carry okey cokey and to get legless (aww poor old Heather Mills). I guess I should delete that because it's one-leggist but I can't abide the woman so tough tittiies!

As you can see the dog shit incident has put me in a "devil-may-care" mood and quite frankly pffffffttttt!!!!!

I notice that after all these posts I haven't got any followers - well I have one - but that doesn't count because it is The Great Green One. AND I have no followers on Twitter so fucking hell to it!!!

Oo  I just had a thought - but I'll keep that for another time!! 

Anyway I'm off now to go frogging and tickle her.

I'll speak to you all again - and until next time . . . . . .

"Come Fly With Me, Let's Fly Let's Fly Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

No comments:

Post a Comment